This innovative process is called «bio-identical» because it nourishes the skin by providing bio-identical lipids which are similar to the lipids naturally synthesized in the epidermis and which integrate perfectly into the skin’s structures.
This mask deeply strengthens the skin’s structure, and:
- helps the regeneration of the epidermal lipid layer by promoting consolidation of the intercellular cement and restoring the protective function of the skin’s barrier.
- reduces transepidermal water loss by limiting its evaporation, ensuring an optimal hydro-lipid balance that is indispensable to maintain young-looking skin.
- neutralizes the skin’s hyper-reactivity resulting from thermal, physical, and chemical aggressions.
Instructions for use
Apply twice a week or more frequently depending on the skin’s physiological needs.
Apply a thin layer of product on a perfectly cleansed and dry face and neck.
Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Ceramides AP, NP and EOP: fundamental lipids necessary for the restoration of the hydrolipidic barrier. They ensure the cohesion of the skin’s stratum corneum layer.
- Phytosphingosine: reduces the activity of matrix metalloproteases and increases the production of extracellular matrix proteins. Stimulates the differentiation of keratinocytes. Strengthens the cohesion of corneocytes. Has anti-aging effects.
- Cholesterol: essential component of the epidermal lipid barrier.
- Palmitic acid: regulates stratum corneum acidification, integrity and cohesion. Increases skin hydration and elasticity.
- Stearic acid: plays a key role in maintaining the flexibility of the lipid barrier in the stratum corneum. Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Niacinamide: exerts a stabilizing effect on the epidermal barrier. Improves the moisture content of the stratum corneum. Speeds up the differentiation of keratinocytes.
- Saccharide isomerate: provides a highly effective and long lasting hydration under conditions of dry air and low relative humidity.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: activates the skin repair process. Smoothes wrinkles and improves the skin’s tone and elasticity. Promotes the synthesis of components of the extracellular matrix.
- Glycerin: restores the intercellular lipid lamellae organization in the stratum corneum. Ensures optimal hydration of the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: reduces epidermal hyperproliferation and induces keratinocyte differentiation. Upregulates epidermal lipid-synthesizing enzymes.
- Pyrrolidone carboxylic acid: component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), this highly hygroscopic molecule acts as a very effective moisturizing agent. Helps the normalization of unbalanced lipid lamellar structures in the stratum corneum.
- Tamarindus indica extract: film forming polysaccharide complex, vegetal equivalent of hyaluronic acid.
- Amino acids mix: includes 10 amino acids with high moisture retention properties (arginine, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, isoleucine, proline, threonine, histidine, phenylalanine), which participate in the constitution of the NMF.
- Sweet almond oil: has a soothing effect and makes the skin soft and smooth. Improves the skin’s complexion and tone. Smoothes and rejuvenates the skin. Reduces hypertrophic post-operative scars.
- Shea butter: absorbs rapidly into the skin, acts as a lipid-replenishing agent, and has excellent water-binding properties. The phenolic compounds identified in Shea butter have antioxidant properties, and some of its constituents have anti-inflammatory, emollient and moisturizing properties.
- Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C): stimulates collagen production.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): powerful antioxidant and photo-protective, prevents the peroxidation of skin lipids.
There are no reviews yet.