The skin rehydration functional logic applied to Nescens bio-identical rehydrating serum involves soliciting all of the skin’s hydration mechanisms that are essential to maintaining its youthful condition.
The formulation’s ingredients have the ability to trap water in the different layers of the stratum corneum and to reorganize the lipid barrier, thus limiting transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Nescens bio-identical rehydrating serum optimization of epidermal moisture flows has a major influence on the skin’s youth markers. This intense rehydration causes the skin’s micro-relief to be “leveled”: wrinkles appear diminished and the epidermis regains the smooth, plump and full appearance of young-looking skin.
- Compensates for the deficit, linked to aging and sun exposure, in the different components of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) and encourages their synthesis.
- Rebuilds the lamellar structure of skin lipids.
- Prevents damage to intercellular cement.
- Activates aquaporins (“water pumps”) in cell membranes.
- Corrects deficiencies in hyaluronic acid production and activate its synthesis.
Hydration of superior layers of the epidermis.
Instructions for use
Morning and night, apply a few drops to face and neck, before the application of correcting care treatments.
The bio-identical rehydrating serum is recommended as a long-term treatment for constitutional dehydrated skin conditions or as an intensive course of treatment for punctual dehydrated skin conditions fostered by particular climatic conditions.
In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, it is recommended to apply the bio-identical rehydrating serum twice daily, prior to the application of the Nescens correcting care treatments to boost their moisturizing effect.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophtalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Pyrrolidone carboxylic acid: component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), this highly hygroscopic molecule acts as a very effective moisturizing agent. Helps the normalization of unbalanced lipid lamellar structures in the stratum corneum.
- Lactic acid: component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), locks optimal hydration levels in the stratum corneum.
- Xylose: component of the natural glycosaminoglycanes, enhances the production of hyaluronic acid by keratinocytes and acts as a skin hydrating agent.
- Tamarindus indica extract: film forming polysaccharide complex, vegetal equivalent of hyaluronic acid.
- Glycerin: restores the intercellular lipid lamellae organization in the stratum corneum. Ensures optimal hydration of the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: upregulates epidermal lipid-synthesizing enzymes.
- Saccharide isomerate: provides highly effective and long lasting hydration.
- Amino acids mix: includes 10 amino acids with high moisture retention properties (arginine, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, isoleucine, proline, threonine, histidine, phenylalanine), which participate in the constitution of the NMF.
There are no reviews yet.