Signs of fatigue and of advanced aging are reduced. The eyes are lit up with a new youthfulness.
- Anti-dark circles: lightens dark areas by activating microcirculation.
- Anti-bags: resorbs the fats accumulated under the lower eyelids and reactivates the lymphatic system. Decongests and refreshes.
- Anti-wrinkles: supplies the epidermis with water. Activates the cell regeneration mechanisms. Contributes to the filling of micro-wrinkles.
Instructions for use
Apply two to three times a week.
As part of the Nescens cosmeceutical skincare program, use the renewing gel mask on a perfectly cleansed and dry eye contour area.
Apply generously over the entire periorbital surface (upper and lower eyelids, as well as to the frown lines).
Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water or just remove any excess product.
Proceed with the application of day or night correcting care products.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Methylsilanol mannuronate: organic derivative of silicon. Moisturizing properties. Also contributes to skin nutrition. Cytostimulating action. Anti-free radical and anti-glycation effect. Improves venous tone and has firming and lipolytic properties, as well as an anti-inflammatory effect. Helps promote skin regeneration. Delays the loss of skin elasticity and changes in connective tissue structure linked to the aging process.
- Glycerin: restores the lamellate structure of the intercellular lipids in the stratum corneum and ensures optimal hydration in the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: boosts the activity of key enzymes necessary for the lipid synthesis in the epidermis.
- Panthenol (provitamin B5): helps the regeneration of the epidermal lipid layer. Its hygroscopic properties promote hydration. Stimulates cell proliferation and boosts tissue regeneration. Protects and makes the epidermis soft and velvety.
- Pyrrolidone carboxylic acid: component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), this highly hygroscopic molecule acts as a very effective moisturizing agent. Helps the normalization of unbalanced lipid lamellar structures.
- Amino acids mix: includes 10 amino acids with high moisture retention properties (arginine, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, isoleucine, proline, threonine, histidine, phenylalanine), which boost the NMF.
- Decarboxy Carnosine HCL: stops the glycation process. A major antioxidant. An extremely stable synthetic dipeptide which is not subject to degradation.
- Xylitylglucoside + Anhydroxylitol + Xylitol: harmonization of the skin’s hydrous flow. Has a moisturizing and restructuring action. Optimizes moisture reserves by improving the level of hydration of the epidermis and increasing the skin’s water reserves. Limits transepidermal water loss by stimulating ceramide synthesis, which reinforces the barrier effect and makes the skin stronger and more resistant. Provides a visual improvement in skin surface by normalizing shedding and smoothing the cutaneous microrelief.
- Caffeine: reduces localized adiposities, favoring the detoxification of the tissues.
- Trehalose: naturally occurring disacharride. Protects skin and hair damage caused by dehydration in normal and extreme conditions.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water: used for its astringent, hemostatic and vasoconstrictive properties.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid: calming properties.
- Sodium hyaluronate: boasts of excellent moisturizing and film-forming capabilities. Helps to preserve the most important features of young skin, such as suppleness, elasticity and tone.
- Phospholipids + Escin + Beta-Sitosterol: the escin extract contained in phytosomes (biocompatible plant phospholipid complexes) is used to combat redness and brighten the complexion.
- Chondrus Crispus Powder (Carrageen or Red Algae): possesses soothing, moisturizing and restructuring properties. Also displays film-forming qualities.
- Saccharide Isomerate: possesses high water retention potential and chemically bonds with keratin (making it impossible to wash out), improving, in this way, water retention by keratin in considerable amounts and in a sustainable manner. This calming and moisturizing agent reduces skin dryness and rougness, and soothes the skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: improves the skin’s water retention capacity and increases its level of hydration. Helps to regenerate the hydrolipidic film of the epidermis.
There are no reviews yet.