Nescens dark spot correcting serum makes a significant breakthrough in the correction of skin alterations related to photo-aging. It combines the most high-performance active ingredients with proven clinical effectiveness in helping reduce the appearance of localised dark spots induced by UV radiation and the aging process.
A regular use helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin: pigmentation blemishes are lightened; uniformity and clarity of tissues are restored.
- Helps reduce the synthesis of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin colouring, through its action on the tyrosinase enzyme.
- Blocks the transfer of melanin to the keratinocytes, helping delay the melanisation mechanism.
- Slows the melanin oxidation process, responsible for its darkening.
- Prevents free-radical assaults and filters sun radiation involved in photo-induced aging.
Instructions for use
Use the dark spot correcting serum, morning and night, in a targeted application on dark spots and areas of hyperchromia.
In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, follow with application of Nescens face or body correcting cares.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Niacinamide: powerful photoprotector, interferes with the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
- Alpha-arbutin: inhibits the tyrosine enzyme involved in the production of melanin.
- Phytic acid: slows down melanin production. Provides ideal moisture level to the skin.
- Ascorbyl tetra-isopalmitate and tocopherol: powerful anti-oxidants and photoprotectors. Inhibit melanin synthesis.