Nescens smoothing gel emulsion contains high-technology active ingredients to help stimulate the synthesis of support glycoproteins and therefore diminish the appearance of rhytids, wrinkles of the periorbital zone.
- Encourages the renewal of keratinocytes and fibroblasts.
- Activates the production of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans.
- Ensures an optimal hydration of the skin.
Instructions for use
Apply in the morning and in the evening to the eye contour area. Exert gentle pressure from the inner corners to the outer corners of the eyes (temples and crow’s feet). Finish off with light tapping motions to help the penetration of the cosmeceutical. Proceed with the application of the suitable face correcting care product, taking care to avoid the eye contour area.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophtalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- L-fucose: increases keratinocytes renewal. Improves skin firmness by boosting collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Lactobionic acid: helps keratinocytes renewal and ensures an optimal cohesion of the epidermal barrier. Very effective and gentle exfoliation properties. Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum.
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5: stimulates collagen synthesis mechanisms.
- Tocopherol: powerful antioxidant and photoprotector, inhibits cutaneous lipids peroxidation.