Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum and calms potential irritations. Encourages the natural exfoliation of the epidermis and maintains hydration, revealing the fresh, radiant complexion of young-looking skin.
- Stimulates metabolic cell functions.
- Encourages the natural exfoliation of the epidermis.
- Improves the penetration of the active substances.
- Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum.
- Restores the natural hydrolipidic barrier function and cutaneous pH.
- Calms potential irritations.
- Eliminates the last traces of residue from the cleanising phase and neutralizes deposits left by hard water.
Instructions for use
In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, use the metabolic activator toner twice a day before applying the Nescens correcting care treatments to optimize their absorption and enhance their benefits, or use alone to tone the skin and tighten the pores.
Spray the Metabolic Activator Toner into the palm of your hand, then apply to a perfectly cleansed and dried face and neck.
Massage the skin tissues with smoothing motions to encourage absorption of the fluid.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Lactobionic acid: provides a highly effective, yet gentle exfoliation. Boosts the renewal of keratinocytes and ensures the cohesion of the epidermal layer.
- Salicylic acid: promotes non aggressive skin surface exfoliation while hydrating the skin.
- Niacinamide: exerts a stabilizing effect on the epidermal barrier. Boosts ceramide synthesis. Improves the moisture content of the stratum corneum. Increases the vascularization of dermal papillae.
- Taurine: protects epidermal cells from dehydration in a dry environment.
- Saccharide isomerate: provides a highly effective and long lasting hydration.
- Glycerin: restores intercellular lipid lamellae organization in the stratum corneum. Provides optimal hydration of the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: boosts the activity of key enzymes necessary for the lipid synthesis in the epidermis.
- Panthenol: Key element in aerobic energy production in keratinocytes. Participates in the reconstitution of epidermal lipidic layers. Its hygroscopic properties promote hydration.
- Fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract: ensures an astringent effect resulting in tightened, toned and invigorated skin appearance.