Nescens cleansing system – Makeup Remover + Cleansing Gel – delivers deep cleansing and primes the skin’s surface for the application of skincare cosmeceuticals.
The extremely rich compound helps maintain the hydrolipidic balance and contributes to the renewal of cellular and molecular structures, tending to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Thanks to its galenic formulation based on temporary phase separation, allows for optimum and instant removal of remanent makeup, without leaving residue.
- Helps strengthen eyelashes and encourages their growth.
- Exerts a soothing action, respecting even the most sensitive skin.
- Offers anti-free radical action.
- Ensures optimum ocular tolerance.
Instructions for use
In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, use the biphasic makeup remover following the procedure described below:
Shake bottle well until both phases are completely mixed. Pour a sufficient amount of Nescens biphasic makeup remover onto a cotton pad. Glide the cotton pad over the makeup to be removed, without rubbing, until it is completely dissolved.
Complete the cleansing process by applying the Nescens cleansing gel to the rest of the face, neck and décolleté.
Clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Main active ingredients
- Ascorbyl tetra-isopalmitate (Vitamin C): stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Bisabolol: acts as a healer, soother, calmer and emollient.
- Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil: claimed to slow down cutaneous aging, loss of elasticity, dehydration and wrinkle formation. Displays regenerative and restructuring properties.
- Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil: acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, giving the skin a soft and smooth appearance. Offers a powerful dirt- and oil-removing abilities.
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: acts as an emollient and retains moisture in the skin.
- Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil: used as an emollient and a moisturizer. Relieves itching, dryness, and inflammation of the skin. Revitalizes prematurely aged skin.
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil: used in as an emollient and a moisturizer.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A): accelerates the regeneration of epidermal cells and normalizes their differentiation.