Nescens cellular renewal emulsion contains highly concentrated active ingredients with synergistic properties that encourage the desquamation and regeneration of epidermal cells and help prevent their senescence.
- Induces a powerful cell division signal to accelerate the restoration of the skin covering.
- Activates the synthesis of structural proteins, helping rebuild the skin’s support system.
- Reinforces the activity of natural moisturizing factors.
- Diminishes the appearance of pigmentary imperfections.
Instructions for use
Apply in the evening to face and neck in smoothing motions, taking care to avoid the eye contour area. Finish off with light tapping motions to help the penetration of the cosmeceutical. This formulation is particularly effective when used in combination with the Molecular Regeneration Emulsion, day correcting care.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophtalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Retinyl palmitate: speeds up the regeneration of epidermal cells and normalizes their differentiation process.
- Lactobionic acid: Boosts the renewal of keratinocytes and ensures the cohesion of the epidermal layer. Provides a highly effective, yet gentle exfoliation. Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum of the skin.
- L-fucose: improves skin elasticity and promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Phytic acid: prevents cutaneous dystrophy due to aging and ensures the ideal moisture level.
- Niacinamide: exerts a stabilizing effect on the epidermal cells. Maintains skin hydration by balancing epidermal lipids in the stratum corneum. Increases the vascularization of dermal papillae.
- Ascorbyl tetra-isopalmitate: stimulates collagen production.