Global skin-aging, redness and lack of density and elasticity.
In young tissue, senescent cells “self-destruct” through a biologically programmed process. However, as we age and as we are exposed to sources of oxidative stress, such as UV rays and pollution, the number of senescent cells gradually increases.
These cells can no longer renew themselves and regenerate tissue, but nor can they die, hence the term “zombie cells”. Instead, they secrete substances that can cause inflammation and aging, contaminating neighbouring cells and causing them to become senescent too.
When these “zombie cells” are present, skin ages faster, losing its thickness, gaining wrinkles, and becoming less dense and elastic. Nescens has created an advanced formula containing a high concentration of senolytic agents that can target senescent cells and restore tissue.
Clinical trial* results
After just four weeks, the serum showed statistically significant results in the following areas:
– 31% > The reduction of redness shows that the serum alleviates the inflammation process, which is known to speed up aging.
+ 12% Increased skin density:
+ 6.6% > The increase in the skin’s density and elasticity is evidence that the serum boosts collagen production, rejuvenating the skin from the inside.
*In vivo test – four weeks – 31 volunteers, aged 40 to 70.
71% of people surveyed find that the product…
- improves and refines skin quality,
- gives the skin back its elasticity,
- helps the skin to feel regenerated and energized. 75%
- makes the skin look more beautiful,
- significantly improves the elasticity of the skin,
- gives the skin a healthy glow and a radiant appearance,
- gives an intense care sensation and a velvety finish. 79%
- makes the skin look fresher. 82%
- leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth for a long time.
*Self-assessment – four weeks – 28 volunteers, aged 40 to 70.