The resurfacing technique by Nescens is recommended to act on the appearance of flaws in the skin’s profile. It combines a polyhydroxy acid with an intensive exfoliating agent. Their synergistic effect encourages the surface desquamation of the skin to refine its covering.
- Provides powerful renewal of skin tissues and smoothing action.
- Invceases cell proliferation and the biosynthesis of molecular components, improving mechanical properties of the issues (elasticity, firmness, tonicity).
- Improves the properties of the skin barrier and increases the skin’s resistance to environmental assaults.
- Counteracts the effects of photo-aging through its antioxidant, chelating and depigmenting benefits.
Instructions for use
Chemical peeling, recommended once or twice a week, preferably at night. The frequency of use for this cosmeceutical is determined by your skin condition:
- in case of fine and delicate skin and/or visible signs of premature aging: 1 single application per week;
- in case of thick skin and/or advanced visible signs of aging: 2 applications per week.
Apply the keratolytic complex after the cleansing gel preferably on face and neck, avoiding all contact with eyes. Leave the cosmeceutical on for 5 minutes. Remove all of the product with a damp cloth. Dry well.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Do not use before sun exposure, or for men, in the hour following shaving.
Main active ingredients
- Lactobionic acid: provides a highly effective, yet gentle exfoliation. Boosts the renewal of keratinocytes and ensures the cohesion of the epidermal layer. Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum of the skin.
- Salicylic acid: gently exfoliates the stratum corneum while hydrating the skin.
- Phytic acid: prevents skin dystrophy linked to aging and minimizes calcium accumulation in mature skin. Ensures optimal hydration level.