The exclusive formulation of Nescens bio-identical lipid-replenishing cream helps restore substance, volume and comfort to the driest skin types. This extremely rich preparation ideally penetrates the superficial layers of the epidermis, ensuring remanent action. The epithelium is better protected, more resistant to external assaults.
Resolutely innovative, this Nescens cosmeceutical formulation acts at two levels to :
- compensate for the lipid deficiencies observed in aging skin, through the exogenous supply of several classes of bio-identical lipids (analogous with the lipids naturally produced in the skin);
- simultaneously reactivate the synthesis of physiological lipids affected by advancing age.
This innovative lipid reconstitution process induces:
- a deep and long-lasting rehydration of the epidermis, from the first applications;
- an improvement in the skin’s mechanical properties : resilience, elasticity and firmness;
- a significant reduction in micro-folds and fine lines;
- a normalization of excessive desquamation, characteristic of dry skin;
- a smoothing of surface roughness.
Instructions for use
Apply in the morning and in the evening to face and neck, alone or together with the other Nescens correcting care products.
The bio-identical lipid-replenishing cream is recommended for the long-term treatment of constitutional dry skin conditions or as an intensive course of treatment (12 weeks) for occasional dry skin conditions. In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, use the bio-identical lipid-replenishing cream twice daily, independently from or in conjunction with other Nescens correcting cares.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological and ophtalmological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Ceramid AP, NP and EOP: fundamental lipids necessary for the restoration of the hydrolipidic barrier. They ensure the cohesion of the skin’s stratum corneum layer.
- Phytosphingosine: reduces the activity of matrix metalloproteases and increases the production of extracellular matrix proteins. Stimulates the differentiation of keratinocytes. Strengthens the cohesion of corneocytes. Has anti-aging effects.
- Cholesterol: essential component of the epidermal lipid barrier.
- Palmitic acid: regulates stratum corneum acidification, integrity and cohesion. Increases skin hydration and elasticity.
- Stearic acid: plays a key role in maintaining the flexibility of the lipid barrier in the stratum corneum. Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Niacinamide: exerts a stabilizing effect on the epidermal barrier. Improves the moisture content of the stratum corneum. Speeds up the differentiation of keratinocytes.
- Glycerin: restores intercellular lipid lamellae organization in the stratum corneum. Provides hydration to the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: reduces epidermal hyperproliferation and induces keratinocyte differentiation. Upregulates epidermal lipid synthesizing enzymes
- Saccharide isomerate: provides a highly effective and long lasting hydration under conditions of dry air and low relative humidity.