Unique cosmeceutical formula with an ultra-high concentration of active ingredients, which quickly absorbs into the skin to leave a non-greasy feel. This targeted anti-aging product from Nescens is based on the findings from top biomedical research into skin aging. Together, its active ingredients reinforce, redensify and strengthen the skin, making hands look and feel younger.
- Improves the barrier function, increasing the skin’s resistance to thermal, physical and chemical assaults.
- Activates the renewal of structural proteins and stimulates natural skin growth factors, restoring tissue firmness, tonicity and density.
- Provides intense and long-lasting hydration.
- Prevents dryness.
- Repairs pigmentation associated with older skin.
- Guarantees effective protection against free radicals and UV radiation, which are key causes of chronological or photo-induced aging.
Instructions for use
Apply morning and night on perfectly cleansed and dried hands. Massage the product into the skin tissue, from the wrists right up to the fingertips. Reapply during the day after washing the hands. Finish off with light tapping motions to help the penetration of the cosmeceutical.
In the presence of dark spots caused by chronological or photo-induced aging, apply Nescens Dark Spot correcting serum directly to the areas of interest.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Phytosterols (ecdysterone): powerful cell-production booster with a high concentration of ecdysterone from tropical fern extracts. It helps slow the aging process and recreate the volume, structure and profile of younger skin. The booster strengthens the connection between the dermis and the epidermis, making skin firmer and more elastic. The epidermis becomes more stratified (more quickly), recreating the density of younger skin and the cohesion of the stratum corneum is restored so that it can offer the best possible protective barrier.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): multifunctional vitamin. It strengthens the skin by increasing the resistance of the outer layer and also helps keep skin hydrated. It visibly improves the appearance of older skin by promoting targeted collagen synthesis. It also helps lighten the skin by counteracting melanosome transfer to keratinocytes which cause skin pigmentation. In vivo studies have shown that niacinamide significantly reduces dark spots and helps even out skin tonet.
- Opuntia ficus-indica stem extract (concentrated extract from the prickly pear cactus or nopal cactus): rich in amino acids, flavones, vitamins, anti-oxidants and polysaccharides. It protects the skin against environmental factors (blocks the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin, soothing irritated skin) and provides intense and long-lasting hydration (exceptional hydrating properties thanks to high levels of moisturising agents). Clinical studies carried out on both men and women have shown that concentrated Nopal extract performed exceptionally in soothing and firming the skin. It also proved to have a significant moisturising effect, even in products designed to be washed off.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamine A): speeds up cell turnover in the epidermis and promotes a smooth, uniform appearance. It also helps improve skin firmness and prevent dryness.
- Tocopherol (Vitamine E): serves as an antioxidant and also improves hydration. It revives skin’s radiance, restores tissue tonicity and protects against sun damage.
- Sodium hyaluronate (a hyaluronic acid of high molecular weight): has exceptional hydration and film-forming properties. It strengthens the resilience of exposed areas of skin tissue, helping retain skin’s youthful suppleness, elasticity and tonicity.
- Alpha arbutin: lightens the skin and promotes an even skin tone by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase which is needed for the biosynthesis of melanin in the skin.
- Crocus chrysanthus bulb extract: boosts collagen and elastin production in the skin and stimulates natural skin growth factors (as confirmed in clinical trials based on two weeks’ treatment). The extract rejuvenates the skin matrix by stimulating communication between skin cells, which improves the biomechanical properties of the skin (essential for tissue growth, regeneration and rejuvenation).
- Phytosphingosine: a biomimetic lipid identical to the one found naturally in the skin. It plays a key role in promoting the function of the skin barrier. It soothes damaged tissue by balancing the skin microflora.
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamine C): actively protects against aging by reducing dark spots, neutralising free radicals and preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Olus oil (vegetable oil), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), glycine soja (soybean) sterols, glycerin, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, carnosine, lactic acid:
- Innovative triple-action lamellar moisturiser. It forms a protective film, reinforces the skin’s defences and mimics natural moisturising factors in order to retain moisture in the skin tissue and boost its barrier function.
- Carnosine: anti-aging peptide. It prevents the cross-linking and hardening of collagen and elastin caused by the glycation process.
Clinical studies have shown that this hydro-complex moisturising agent strengthens and soothes skin with immediate and long-lasting effects.