Exceptional plant properties are at the heart of the first massage and treatment oil by Nescens, for firmer, smoother and toned skin. The exclusive formula of this oil-based compound combines 4 premium quality vegetable oils with anti-radical vitamins. These oils were carefully selected for the nourishing, protective and restorative properties and proven rejuvenating effects of their ingredients (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids).
- Moisturise and intensely nourish the skin, avoiding its dehydration.
- Activate cellular renewal, improving tissue elasticity and firmness.
- Provide protection against external agents.
- Restore the radiance of the skin and soothe irritations.
- Smooth, soften and tone the tissues.
Instructions for use
Daily use, by modelling and smoothing movements.
For unisex use. Product clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (sweet almond oil): acts as a soothing substance, giving the skin a soft and smooth look. Enhances the radiance and tone of the skin. Provides a rejuvenating and smoothing effect. Reduces hypertrophic scars in postoperative surgery.
- Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba oil): a moisturising and emollient oil. Reduces trans-epidermal water loss, providing skin softness and suppleness.
- Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil): naturally rich in antioxidants (anti-aging), squalene (moisturiser), vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids. Prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; nourishes, regenerates and protects the skin. Enhances skin elasticity during massaging.
- Argania spinosa kernel oil (argan oil): regulates the skin ́s pH level, helps to protect the skin from solar radiation and other damaging effects. Nourishes and hydrates dry, scaly skin. Stimulates cell renewal and enhances skin elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C): stimulates the production of collagen.
- Tocopherol & tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): increases skin hydration. Improves the quality of the skin surface. Provides a photo-protective effect and enhances the efficiency of sun-protection factors (SPF). Promotes antioxidant activity.