Nescens PHA Resurfacing Emulsion helps reduce the appearance of excessive desquamation in dry skin conditions associated with the aging process. Based on an innovative strategy of acute acidification and exfoliation of the stratum corneum, it contributes to the elimination of existing flakiness and helps prevent its reappearance.
- Restores the integrity of the intercellular cement, improving the physical and mechanical properties of the epidermis.
- Counteracts the phenomenon of excessive desquamation of dry skin conditions, by a double action: acute acidification (acidic pH formulation) and intense exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
- Restores the skin’s barrier function and increases its resistance to environmental assaults.
- Encourages moisture binding in the upper layers of the epidermis and boosts the activity of its natural moisturizing factors.
Instructions for use
In compliance with the Nescens cosmeceutical system, it is recommended to apply the PHA resurfacing emulsion morning and night, targeting dry and flaky areas of the skin (forearms, thighs, legs…), in upward smoothing motions.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Lactobionic acid: provides a highly effective, yet gentle exfoliation. Boosts the renewal of keratinocytes and ensures the cohesion of the epidermal layer. Retains water molecules in the stratum corneum.
- Niacinamide: exerts a stabilizing effect on the epidermal barrier. Improves the moisture content of the stratum corneum. Speeds up the differentiation of keratinocytes.
- N-Acetyl glucosamine: supports cellular adhesion (it binds glycoproteins, which in their turn bind corneocytes together). Stimulates the expression of keratinocyte differentiation markers (keratin, involucrin).
- Glycerin: restores the stratum corneum’s intercellular lipid lamellae structure. Provides optimal hydration levels in the different layers of the epidermis.
- Urea: Increases the activity of key enzymes necessary for the synthesis of epidermal lipids.
- Panthenol: participates in the regeneration of the epidermal lipid layers. Its hygroscopic properties promote hydration.
There are no reviews yet.