The activator serum, the ultimate creation of Nescens Biological anti-aging research, increases the regenerative power of stem cells in the epidermis.
The regenerative capabilities of the epidermis are reactivated in spectacular fashion*. In this way, Nescens manages to recreate the perfect conditions required to bring to life the characteristics of youthful skin – firmness, density, smoothness, shine, hydration and evenness. Skin is refreshed at the source, reshaped from within, rejuvenated*.
*In vitro tests on ingredients. / In vivo tests on formula.
- Accelerated cell renewal.
- Increased dermal + epidermal density.
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles.
Instructions for use
Morning and night, apply a few drops on face and neck, before the application of correcting care treatments.
As part of the Nescens cosmeceutical plan, the activator serum, stem cells, is designed for use twice daily, before application of Nescens correcting care range, to boost the regenerative potential of the epidermal cells.
- Nescens priming care
Step 1: Wash the face and neck with cleansing gel. Dry thoroughly.
Step 2: Spray metabolic activator tonic onto hands and apply to perfectly cleaned and dried face and neck. Massage lightly into skin to optimise the penetration of the tonic.
- Nescens serum
Once the metabolic activator tonic has been successfully absorbed proceed with the application of the activator serum, stem cells.
- Nescens correcting care
Follow up by applying the Nescens correcting care products for face and eyes.
The activator serum, stem cells is recommended in particular for:
- long-term treatment, for mature skin lacking in density and firmness.
- temporary treatment, for thin and sensitive skin caused by specific conditions (medical procedure or plastic surgery). Ask your doctor for advice.
Unisex. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Saponaria pumila callus culture extract (PhytoCellTec Nunatak): this active ingredient, developed from Saponaria pumila stem cells, protects the dermal stem cells against the loss of their cell regenerative potential caused by solar radiation. The skin recovers its elasticity, firmness and density after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Symphytum officinale callus culture extract (PhytoCellTec Symphytum): active ingredient developed from comfrey root stem cells. Preserves the cell division capacities of epidermal stem cells from the effects of ageing. In vitro, supports epidermal stem cells with developing a new (3D) epidermis, denser and richer in hyaluronic acid. Helps to prevent the age-related reduction (atrophy) of the epidermis. Increases the water content of epidermal cells, leading to an improvement in profound hydration.
- Pichia/Resveratrol ferment extract: combats the replicative ageing symptom (reduction of the cell-regenerative capacity), by increasing the action of telomerase (enzyme complex involved in cell division). Reduces inflammatory reactions (inflamaging) and increases the synthesis of collagen IV, a matrix protein essential for the maintenance of the structural integrity of dermal cells. Helps to reduce wrinkles, improve the skin tone and texture, and control pigmentation.
- Baicalin: purified fraction of Scutellaria baicalensis roots, standardised in baicalin. Protects epidermal stem cells against the cytotoxic effects of ultraviolet rays and enhances their proliferative capacity. Delays the ageing process of cutaneous fibroblasts. Fibroblasts treated with this active ingredient are able to undergo five additional divisions, which is equivalent to a 10% increase in duplications. Helps to delay skin ageing. In vivo tests have also demonstrated an improvement in the skin structure, as well as an increase in firmness and elasticity.
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7+ Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-1: contains matrikines that activate the synthesis of macromolecules in the extracellular matrix, based on the action of genes involved in skin restructuring and repair. Provides visible anti- wrinkle effectiveness. Also provides a significant and substantial improvement in skin elasticity and tone.
- Retinyl palmitate: accelerates the regeneration of epidermal cells and regulates their differentiation. Contributes to improve the texture and firmness of the skin. Prevents flaking and dry skin.
- Niacinamide: multifunctional active ingredient. Activates the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Strengthens the epidermal barrier by increasing its resistance to degradation. Increases the hydration of the stratum corneum. Accelerates keratinocyte differentiation. Selectively stimulates collagen synthesis and thus improves the appearance of mature skin. Contributes to skin lightening by intervening on the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes. In vivo tests have proven that Niacinamide significantly reduces age spots, thus balancing the complexion.
- Acetyl glucosamine (N-Acetyl glucosamine): activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin by fibroblasts and the keratinocyte-based production of hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans. It promotes cellular adhesion (binds glyco-proteins that ensure corneocyte cohesion). Stimulates the action of keratinocyte differentiation markers (keratin, involucrins).
- Sodium hyaluronate (fragmented hyaluronic acid): helps to maintain skin hydration and firmness based on the stimulation of cellular cohesion and collagen synthesis. Limits the epidermal loss of moisture by strengthening the bindings between keratinocytes. Thanks to its unique hygroscopic capacity, it maintains hydration by forming water deposits in the dermis.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): helps to restore the epidermal lipid layers. Moisturises and stimulates cell division, as well as promotes tissue regeneration. Protects and provides the skin with softness and suppleness.