With this sequential peeling, exfoliation is at the heart of the Nescens anti-aging approach, marking a significant step forward. Nescens research has developed a unique exfoliation process based on a sequential triple action to bring a powerful renewing effect to the epidermis: biomimetic, enzymatic and mechanic.
- Cleanses the skin deeply and removes impurities.
- Stimulates cell renewal and improves the mechanical properties of skin tissue (suppleness, firmness, tone, etc.).
- Strengthens skin tissue and helps increase its resistance to external factors.
- Smooths the surface of the skin, eliminates roughness and reduces surface defects.
Instructions for use
As part of the Nescens cosmeceutical skincare program, use the sequential peeling twice a week on the whole body surface. It is recommended for use before applying the Nescens correcting care treatments in order to encourage their absorption and to maximize results.
For men and women. Clinically tested under dermatological supervision.
Main active ingredients
- Polylactic acid (mechanic exfoliant): the polishing action of the polylactic acid microparticles renews the surface of the epidermis. The size of the grains has been chosen to make a non-aggressive scrub. This natural polymer, biodegradable and environmentally friendly, acts as a gentle and non-irritating exfoliating agent.
- Bacillus ferment (enzymatic exfoliant): detaches the dead cells from the surface of the skin by means of a proteolytic cleavage. Improves skin appearance and texture.
- Hexanoyl dipeptide-3 norleucine acetate (biomimetic exfoliant): this liposomal formulation, encapsulating a specific tripeptide, activates skin cell regeneration by accelerating the natural exfoliation process of the epidermis.